Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 't' in /home/customer/www/grupolivamotor.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contextual-related-posts/includes/class-crp-query.php on line 517
- The Citroën Ami is approaching 2022 with 500 orders: it is now possible to enjoy the comfort and mobility 100% electric of this unconventional vehicle.
- The customization possibilities is another of the strengths of the Citroën Ami, proposals that are receiving a good reception from the clientele of this model: a 30% opts for the dynamism of the Orange finish, while a 23% opts for the version Pop, the most complete of the range, and a 16% chooses the Blue.
Today the Citroën Ami embodies the best of the groundbreaking Citroën tradition of mobility. With a different design, its 100% electric technology, its vocation for the essentials, its comfort, its customization on demand and the possibility of driving it without the need for a type B permit, represents a revolution that has already been received. 500 orders in Spain since its launch. It is synonymous with freedom both in the center of large cities, where you can access at any time and move like a fish in water due to its size and maneuverability, and in rural areas. It offers agile and unrestricted mobility for two euros a day.
Its zero CO emissions2 They allow you to access low-emission zones in city centers, with easy and quiet driving, even during pollution peaks. At the wheel, its 75 km of autonomy are perfectly adapted to all kinds of professional or leisure journeys. It far exceeds the average distance traveled daily in metropolitan areas.
Its unique exterior design ensures a high level of interior comfort. Its large glass surfaces and panoramic roof allow you to enjoy the city in 360˚ in a comfortable, closed and perfectly air-conditioned cabin. Ideal for moving without noise, vibrations or emissions with a maximum level of comfort and safe from inclement weather.
It adds to its innovative character a new marketing model. In addition to being available at a selection of Citroën distributors (dealers, official services and Eurorepar Car Service points), which represent 62% of sales, it can be purchased online through the web https://store.citroen.es/ami , the option chosen by a 36% of people who have purchased a Citroën Ami, or by going to FNAC stores throughout Spain or its website FNAC.es, a channel that represents 2% of sales. Regarding the type of clientele, 76% of the registrations have been made by individuals, while the remaining 24% corresponds to companies and fleets.
In the aesthetic section, the Ami stands out for its cheerful and flexible character. It has customization options capable of adapting it to a wide variety of tastes. The dynamic Orange finish is the most popular alternative, accounting for a 30% of this model's sales. It is followed by the more complete finish, the Pop, with a 23%, and the Blue, with a 16%. These figures reflect that people who decide on a Citroën Ami consider it a comfortable vehicle with a high level of technology and equipment, to which it is worth customizing and adding optional equipment.